Microbix: Who we are?
Microbix Biosystems Inc. develops and commercializes proprietary biological and technological solutions for human health and well-being. We manufacture a wide range of biological materials for the global diagnostics industry, notably antigens used in immunoassays and Quality Assessment Products (QAPsTM).
Microbix has 3 buildings with a total of 34,000 square feet on its campus. Each building houses a mixture of warehousing, office, and manufacturing space.
Want to know more about who we are?
Microbix’s business of producing high-quality viral and bacterial preparations stems from over three decades of experience in the field, including strain selection, reliable and efficient organism culture at scale, purification, and pathogen inactivation.
Why choose Microbix Quality Assessment Products?
- Derived from inactivated native pathogens or whole-genome synthetic constructs
- Simulates patient specimens
- Products are inactivated and non-hazardous
- Available in liquid and swab (CopanFLOQSwab®) formats
- Stored at 2-8°C(liquidvial) or 2-30°C(CopanFLOQSwab®)
- Commutable and cross-platform compatible
- Compatible with molecular and immunoassays
- Confirmed performance on leading IVD assays
Microbix has distribution agreements with high-quality distribution partners, skilled in infectious disease diagnostics technologies, that also supply complementary products to our QAPsTM.
We believe we will serve you very well technically and with high-quality service!!